Saturday, August 6, 2016

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

With the Olympics under way you know that means... some eye candy is coming, like an overdose!!! And this week in the Candy Shop we have a very smooth handsome confection that has the Mistress swooning!!! He is calling me with just his glance....can't you hear him?
 Amini Fonua is a Tongan competitive swimmer. Fonua was born and raised in Ponsonby, Auckland, New Zealand to Tongan lawyer Sione Fonua and British-born mother Julie. He holds dual Tongan and New Zealand citizenship. His family includes two other sisters. From Amini Fonua-
The reason I've had such a great experience at Texas A&M is because I have some of the most amazing teammates in the world. We're honest and we hold one another accountable because that's what makes a winning team.
Your teammates see the best and worst of you. They see you tear up when you make your first NCAA meet; They see you scream at others when they leave early off the wall at practice (the ultimate pet peeve for any swimmer). We have memories, stories, and moments that will forever bind us together for life. There's no room for lies and there can't be any walls. If there are walls, they need to be torn down for the sake of the team's success. If a person has a wall up, they never lasted long on our swim team. There were some who couldn't adjust to our truthful culture, which meant they quit or were cut from the team.
 
I chose the tougher choice to be truthful and honest.
I've never felt any reason to hide. When you're self-conscious about anything -- your appearance, your age, your sexuality -- it tends to be the first thing people notice. Everybody is a little self-conscious; It's what makes us human. If you accept who you are and achieve the level of comfort to own it and embrace it, people will allow you to be you. I've never hidden behind a façade, and because of that people have celebrated me for being the great swimmer that I was.
 
And I also read in another story somehere that the openly gay Olympian, received a swimsuit a while back from what was then called the Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian Center, complete with the name of the organization on the back of the swimsuit. Fonua has not shied away from wearing it wherever he can, but he's made it a point of doing so around other elite swimmers. Because of this attitude and this spread you'll see why I'm crushing hard for New Zealand swimmer Amini Fonua!!!!
I can still hear him......

 
I can still hear him....Maddie.....I'm all here for you.....
I just bet he is going in the life guard station to get the champagne chilled till I get there.

26 comments:

  1. What a great choice!!!! I will be watching, trust me! Amini is most certainly easy on the eyes. It needs to be said also that homosexuality is illegal in Tonga, which make him have balls all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like....literally who gave this hunk to be so damn sexy????

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have a hearing problem Mistress, THATS my name he is calling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know...sounds more like Cooper to me.

      Delete
  4. Yeah...he is smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swimmer perfection at it's finest! And he wears a beard so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your taste in men! DAMN. Love that new banner picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my....he is very scorching!!!! To Thank you for being out and proud. Best of luck to you in Rio

    ReplyDelete
  8. My word, so svelte ������

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm reporting these photos....for being too sexxxyyyy. Man he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is adorable!!!! Could he at least give us one sneak peak???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it me or does he look a little like the Lad???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lad!!!! No wonder the Mistress is addicted to him.

      Delete
  12. Well...isn't he lush!!!!! Those pictures of him on the beach are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! I'm surprised last night's flag bearer didn't make it here. Was it because he was using way too much baby oil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no dear....I don't miss much! It was just that my throat was as dry as cotton to say anything.

      Delete
  14. I'll second the motion...you have excellent taste in men Mistress. He is also one of my favorites I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I agree...we is very sexy...I like thin guys so that picture of him in the stream is getting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I usually like men with a little more meat on there bones....but DAMN is he cute! I may watch the games after all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have never taken swimming lessons, but if he is available I might try it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll take four helping of that!!!!! Now that is so my type...and of course he would be gay!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I send him your message Mistress, You will have Brazil right now. I too enjoy the hotness of Amini

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous8/07/2016

    Picture it. Me in the water shouting, save me save me.
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!